Bilberry Extract - 60 VCaps
Natural herbal support for healthy eye function (763948085866) - 60 VCaps
Natural herbal support for healthy eye function.†
A natural way to support healthy vision.†
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus), which is closely related to the blueberry, has been valued for its health supportive benefits for centuries.†Night vision support.†
- Bilberry's visual supportive property was first clinically studied by French researchers on Royal Air Force pilots during World War II.†
- Administration of bilberry extract resulted in support of nighttime vision, adjustment to darkness, and quick response after exposure to glare.†
- It takes 100 pounds of bilberries to yield one pound of this superior extract!
- Bilberry Extract is standardized to contain the fruit's key flavonoid compounds that disarm damaging free radicals - an important factor for eye health.†
In a clinical study, 50 individuals received a combination of bilberry, standardized to contain 25 percent anthocyanosides, (180 mg twice daily) and vitamin E, in the form of dl-tocopheryl acetate, (100 mg twice daily) or placebo. After four months, 96 percent of the subjects (n=25) in the bilberry-vitamin E group experienced significant support of visual acuity.†Other benefits.
Bilberry has been shown to enhance circulation to the extremities and throughout the veins of the leg.† A single-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 60 volunteers showed that bilberry extract improved circulation and participants well-being after only one month of use.†23
DirectionsTwo capsules three times daily.
|Supplement Facts / Ingredients|
|Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) ||160mg ||* |
This product does not contain
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
- ingredients of animal origin
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
NotesIf pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.
Other Ingredients: cellulose, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), and magnesium stearate.
Technical DataTechnical data coming soon. Please contact us for more information.
| This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.|
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent
to Check Price