Smart Q10 CoQ10, 60 mg, Maple Nut Flavored - 30 Chewable Tabs
Supports heart health and mental function (763948060030) - 30 Chewable Tabs
Smart Q10 CoQ10
60 mg - Maple Nut Flavored
Supports heart health and mental function
Your customers need it!
CoQ10 fuels the thousands of mitochondria responsible for your heart's energy production, helps maintain energy levels, and ensures sharp brain function.
Natural form of CoQ10.
- CoQ10 can be synthesized, but that produces a distinctly different product with chemical compounds not found in the natural form. This supplement contains only the natural form of coenzyme Q10.
- 3 times more pure than other CoQ10 products.*
- Over 25 published papers showing benefits for brain & heart health.1,2
- The CoQ10 in this formula is clinically shown to support cardiac, neurological, and immune health.
- It is absorbed into both your bloodstream and cells.
Great tasting Maple-Nut chewable wafer!
- Gets where it needs to go, raises serum and cellular levels of CoQ10.
- Restores CoQ10 depleted by cholesterol lowering medications Zocorฎ, Mevacorฎ, Lipitorฎ**
- The chewable tablet allows for immediate release and immediate benefits.
Each delicious chewable provides natural CoQ10 that delivers fast, better, and more complete absorption in your bloodstream and cells. It is a hard-working supplement for your customers hardest-working systems. And, compliance is easy when they have a great-tasting supplement!
DirectionsAdults: Chew one tablet once or twice daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Children: As directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Supplement Facts / Ingredients|
|Total Carbohydrate ||<1g ||<1%** |
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) ||180IU ||600% |
|Natural Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone 10) (Vitalineฎ brand) ||60mg ||* |
This product does not contain
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
- ingredients of animal origin
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
NotesIf pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.
**Brands listed are trademarks of their respective companies.
***Independent, peer-review published studies.
**Based on 2000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: fructose, dextrose, rice maltodextrin, natural flavors, silicon dioxide, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, safflower oil, and soybean oil.
Technical DataTechnical data coming soon. Please contact us for more information.
| This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.|
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent
to Check Price