Doctor's Choice Flax Oil Plus - 120 Soft Gels
Source of important omega-3 fatty acids (763948001828) - 120 Soft Gels
Doctor's Choice Flax Oil Plus™
flax seed oil†
Source of important omega-3 fatty acids.†
Vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acids.
Essential fatty acids are important to skin health, immune function, and many other body functions.†
Combines excellent sources of essential fatty acids.†
- Organic flax seed oil, plus organic pumpkin and borage seed oils.
- Flax seed oil is an important source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Pumpkin seed oil is valued for its plant sterols.
- Borage seed oil is a source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
Many supplement advantages.
- More GLA per tablespoon (325 mg) than five 500 mg capsules of evening primrose oil (250 mg of GLA).
- Twice the omega-3 fatty acid level as most fish oil products.
- Phytosterols, known for their ability to support prostate health in men, bladder health in women, and healthy cholesterol levels already within normal limits overall.†
DirectionsSeven softgels two times daily. Can be taken with meals.
Note: Fourteen softgels are equivalent to one tablespoon of the liquid form of this product.
|Supplement Facts / Ingredients|
|Calories ||65 ||% |
|Calories from fat ||65 ||% |
|Total Fat ||7g ||12% |
|Saturated fat ||0.5g ||5% |
|Polyunsaturated fat ||5g ||* |
|Monounsaturated fat ||1.3g ||* |
|Organic Flax (Linum usitatissimum) Seed Oil ||5.2g ||* |
|Organic Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) Seed Oil ||1g ||* |
|Borage (Borago officinalis) Seed Oil ||700mg ||* |
|Percent daily values (DV) |
This product does not contain
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
All colors used are from natural sources.
NotesTypical Fatty Acid Content Per 7 Softgels:
Gamma-Linolenic Acid(GLA)....163 mg
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Storage: No refrigeration required. Note: The addition of rosemary antioxidant S-327 improves the stability and extends the shelf life of this product.
Guaranteed potency date on bottom of bottle.
Also available as a liquid oil in a 12 fl oz (355 mL) bottle.
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment and an AFSII-certified producer of particular organic product(s).
Other Ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, caramel color, and proprietary rosemary antioxidant S-327 (canola oil, rosemary leaf extract, and vitamin C (ascorbic acid))(to protect flavor).
Technical DataTechnical data coming soon. Please contact us for more information.
| This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.|
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent
to Check Price